IT PAYS TO HAVE FRIENDS WITH TP!
If you like the way we do things at Teleperformance, why not REFER us to your friends and contacts?
You can REFER as many friends as you like, and each time your friend becomes a part of the TP Family you’ll EARN up to £900, plus your friend will EARN £300 for staying with us.
Check out the small print for (finer) details & eligibility criteria
- Referee must select employee referral as the advert source on the application, the referral money will only be paid if this has been completed correctly.
- Referee must declare Name/CCMS ID on application prior to starting.
- Non-volume referrals must be submitted via the RRE (system processor) prior to the referee starting
- A referral who has previously worked at Teleperformance needs to have a clear 24 month break between leaving and re-joining to qualify for a payment. If the referred re-joins before the 24-month window they will not qualify for the scheme.
- Referred employees will only be paid once; i.e. if a member of staff leaves and then returns to Teleperformance on several occasions only 1 payment will be processed.
- The Refer & Earn Scheme is only open to those joining the business after 3rd June 2019 & is closed to previous employees that have come through legacy schemes.
- Any Permanent TP employee, at any level, in any department can refer an individual and be eligible for this scheme.
- If the referring staff member works within TP’s recruitment team they must not play any part in the individual’s recruitment journey (including but not limited to: application, telephone interview or assessment). This will be managed via various checks and measures.
- Refer & Earn Reporting period runs from 14th -14th each month to be included in the payroll run.
- Both referrer and referee need to be active on Payroll on the 14th for the payment to be processed, any individuals not yet on the payroll list would be held until the next payroll run the following month.
- The new starter (Referred Employee) will still receive payment at 1 year even if the referrer has leaves Teleperformance.
- This payment is non-discretionary and not related to contract of employment.
- Teleperformance hold the right to alter or end the referral scheme without notice.